The Blaze Individual Programme is extra coaching for youth players who want to improve their skills and athleticism.
Who is it for:
Male or female players born 1999-2005
- Greater skills and tactical awareness
- Injury reduction and improved athletic performance
- Increased chance of regional and national selection
- 2 weekly skill development sessions at The Crags
- 1 weekly strength & conditioning session
- 50% discount on our camps during school holidays
- Free access to drop-in sessions at The Crags
When and where:
- January – end June 2017 (during term time)
- Mondays 5-6pm in the studio – strength & conditioning (focus on injury prevention)
- Wednesdays 5-6pm on court – shooting workout
- Fridays 2-4pm on court – skill development and strength & conditioning
- All sessions are at The Crags Centre
Players should be able to commit to weekly sessions, depending on their individual schedule. Flexibility is possible for players with other commitments – players do not have to commit to attending everything on offer.
The programme is open to any Blaze player who wants to improve. There is no selection criteria but we do advise that players and parents talk with the Head Coach before registering for the programme.
£20 per month
We don’t want the cost to be a barrier to taking part. If your circumstances make it difficult to meet the fees, please contact the Head Coach to discuss the situation in confidence (phone 0131 667 3334 daytime).
What to do next:
Please contact the programme Head Coach, Eoghann Dover, to discuss the programme and make sure it’s the right step for you.
Phone: 0131 667 3334 (daytime)
In person: pop into The Crags